This easy, homemade breakfast pizza is made with coconut flour, organic rolled oats, almond milk, eggs, natural protein and a few other nourishing ingredients. Made from scratch, in less than 10-15minutes start to finish. A healthy twist on a family favourite and is now on the menu for breakfast in our household weekly. You can change it up with your toppings and get creative. I love to keep it simple as the pancake base itself taste delicious on its own.
Ingredients – Serves 2
- 1/2 Cup Organic Rolled Oats
- 1/4 Cup Coconut Flour
- 1/4 Cup Natural Protein Powder (I use Coconut or Vanilla)
- 1 Tbsp. Maple Syrup
- 1 Banana or Apple (diced up)
- 1/4 Cup Almond Milk
- 1/4 Tsp. Cinnamon
- 1 Organic Egg or Chia Egg (1 Tbsp. Chia Seeds soaked in 3 Tbsp. Water)
- 2 Tbsp. Coconut Yogurt
- 1/8 Tsp. Cacao (for dusting)
- 1/4 Cup Blueberries
- 1/8 Tsp. Shredded Coconut (for dusting)
- Heat fry pan on low heat with a litte coconut oil.
- In a high speed blender mix oats, coconut flour, egg, protein powder, cinnamon, almond milk and banana or apple.
- Pour mixture into the pan, keep the pan on low heat so the base does not burn.
- Allow to cook all the way through.
- In a bowl mix the coconut yogurt and maple.
- Spoon onto the pancake, dust the coconut and cacao over the pizza and top with fresh blueberries
- Slice into 8 and enjoy with a friend or store in fridge and eat the next day.
Alice Bingham AKA @aliceinhealthyland‘s passion is about sharing and exploring her version of Healthyland with her beautiful tribe of goddesses.
Her content is about fuelling her body with nourishing food, creating healthy recipes, self love discussions, moving the body, the ups and downs of motherhood, what and who she is inspired by daily. Alice loves to write product reviews on products she loves and trusts. She loves to connect with other passionate like minded people.
Alice In Healthyland was originally created in 2014, to share Alice’s weight loss journey, as pre pregnancy she had lost 20kg and used the page as a motivation to continue her healthy journey. However since having her babies Cruz (her toddler) and Winter Rose (her baby), her health journey is so much more than what she had set it out to be. Health is so much more to her than just a number on the scales. In fact she threw them out. Her journey is now about mindfulness, self love, creating delicious healthy food, love, family, friendships and happiness.
Follow Alice on her Wellness journey as she discovers more about herself and the fascinating topic we call health. Alice is one part founder of the @nourishedmummyproject recipe app.
You can find more from gorgeous Alice on at www.aliceinhealthyland.net or on Instagram @aliceinhealthyland xx